Thursday 1 August 2013

Is it possible..?

Is it possible to love a band to bits, and hate one member?

Take The Wanted for example;

In my opinion they are the most talented, amazing and hottest boy band out there today, and before anyone says anything, no I am NOT a fan of One Direction.

I know pointless things about The Wanted such as Max can tell the identity of a person simply by feeling their ear and is the only member not to have a flat in London. 
Or how Nathan is always late, supports Manchester United and loves a good cup of tea.
And how Jay has a pet dragon called Tia and is always losing his phone, how Siva loves candles and Star Trek and finally how Tom has a tattoo that reads 'rock and roll' and supports Bolton Wonderers.

But even after all my stalking and constant love for the band, I have this pit of hatred for Siva which has come alive and burning after watching 'The Wanted Life' and seeing him throw tantrums after tantrum and being a boring stick in the mud.

Question: Do you think it's possible for me to love The Wanted so much and hate Siva at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment